With this information, RIGON SRL with registered office in VIA BUSECA 4, 36031 DUEVILLE (VI) – and with operational headquarters in VIA ARTIGIANATO 44, 36031 DUEVILLE (VI) – with VAT and Tax Code 02846050249 – as the owner of the processing of personal data – wishes to inform you about the processing of personal data that you provide through browsing on this website. For any clarification, information, exercise of the rights listed in this policy, please take contact with mail: email@example.com; address for sending racc. A/R: VIA ARTIGIANATO 44, 36031 DUEVILLE (VI). Legislative Decree 196/2003 and REG. EU 2016/679 set out the rules to protect and safeguard individuals with regard to the processing of their personal data, and this policy is prepared in accordance with the new legislative dictate.
In case You are under 16 years of age, Your consent is lawful only if given or authorized by the person who has parental responsibility for You. In any case, we want to give you some information about the concept of processing personal data and the people who handle them. Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations, performed with or without the aid of automated processes and applied to personal data or set of personal data, such as collection, recording, organization, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, comparison or interconnection, restriction, erasure or destruction. The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, individually or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. He also handles security profiles.
With regard to this website the data controller is: RIGON SRL as specified above, and for any clarification or exercise of your rights you may contact him at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. The controller, on the other hand, is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller. Regarding the personal data provided by the user while browsing this website, RIGON SRL has not appointed a data controller, so the data will be processed by the company’s employees in charge of managing the online sector. The data collected will not be disseminated. However, for the effective execution of the requested service, some data will be shared with external parties called to perform specific tasks on behalf of our company (e.g.: web agency, marketing consultants, professionals, etc. etc.). The data controller undertakes to protect the security of personal data by taking all necessary computer and physical measures to protect the personal data provided. No security system guarantees with absolute certainty such protection, therefore, except in cases of liability for fault on the part of the data controller, RIGON SRL is not liable for the act performed by third parties who abusively access the systems without due authorization.
The main personal data processing activities on the website.
- 2) By filling out the CONTACT CONTACTS contact form, the user provides his/her personal information (name, e-mail). The release of such personal data does not depend on a legal or contractual obligation. The release of such data is therefore optional, however, failure to provide the requested data does not allow the company to perform the requested service.
- 2.1) The processing of such personal data is aimed at providing the information requested by the user and is done through computerized systems. The retention period of the released data ends with the completion of the service. However, if the user later enrolls in the free courses offered by our company, the data will be retained for ten years for legal protection and accounting and tax purposes.
- 2.2) In addition, the processing of personal data provided through the CONTACTS contact form is for the purpose of sending advertising. In this case, the data retention period ends with the user’s revocation of consent, which can be exercised by contacting our company at the above addresses or by clicking the “unsubscribe” button at the bottom of the commercial communication received.
- 3) Without prejudice to the discipline on cookies (to which we refer for more information), this website does not provide for the existence of an automated decision-making process for the purpose of commercial profiling (a targeted marketing technique that encompasses the set of activities of collecting and processing users’ data for the purpose of understanding their choices and behaviors in order to divide their interests into “profiles,” i.e., homogeneous groups by increasingly specific behaviors or characteristics).
List of user rights according to REG. EU 2016/679
Art. 13 para. 2 of REG.EU 2016/679 lists the user’s rights.
RIGON SRL therefore intends to inform you of the existence:
- of the data subject’s right to request from the data controller access to personal data (Art. 15 EUREG) and rectification (Art. 16 EUREG) or erasure of personal data (Art. 17 EUREG) or restriction of processing concerning him/her (Art. 18 EUREG) or to object to their processing (Art. 21 EUREG), as well as the right to data portability (Art. 20 EUREG);
- If the treatment is based on Art. 6(1)(a) – express consent to use – or on Art. 9(2)(a) – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related, revealing religious, or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – of the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal;
- of the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority in charge of controlling the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth discussion of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU REG. 2016/679.
To exercise one or more of the above rights, you may contact us at the following email address: email@example.com
The www.rigonsrl.com website currently does not use analytical or profiling cookies. If such technologies are introduced, the disclosure will be updated immediately.